Friday, February 8, 2013

I wish..

I wish... 
to never have to pay a bill ever again.

It can be so stressful. Especially when you're broke already and then receive the letter saying you owe money.

A lot of money that you don't have.

mmmm. :(

Thankfully there's such a thing called payments.

So I don't have to worry too much and can just pay it off little by little.

(It's not like it's really a TON TON of money.. but it's a Medical Bill and medical bills aren't cheap.)

I'm very glad I was covered by Insurance, otherwise I would really be stressing.

So lately I have kind of been in this depressing mood...

Not just about money but medical issues and thinking about our future.


Money:
I know I need to get a job. But honestly i'm a little scared to go out and be interviewed. Silly, I know.
I want to get a job that I will be able to do physically and work somewhere that's not so busy.

Medical:
I have Ovarian Cysts which sometimes give me bad pains. It hurts. 
Going back to money, I can't afford to keep going to the Doctor and I worry if that will be a bad thing if I don't keep going.
Also, I learned that someone close might have a serious condition and that worries me.

The Future:
James and I only have a year left in Marshall and we need to soon find out where we will be heading.
I need to start working so we can save as much money as we can. 
I think we'll have to put off having kids till we can financially afford it, which makes me sad.

Emotionally:
I miss my friends.. I have a few really close friends but they live everywhere i'm not.
I have my best friend, James, with me everyday :) but sometimes you just need that close girl friend.

&

I've been really bored.

I'm in my apartment all the time now and it's Winter so I can't just go for a walk outside without freezing.

Things could definitely be worse.
I'm glad it's not. 

I'll get through this.



April, 

Please come fast!



No comments:

Post a Comment