Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Hey look, it's a new year!

2013


It's a new year, ladies & gents!!

.................

And I'm so glad it is!

2012 was a better year than 2011 but I'm excited for this year.
      
______________________________________


At night I tend to get all the energy i've been missing during the day.
So I will usually clean right before I go to bed.
(I like waking up to a clean home.)
The only problem is that it's already pretty late by the time I start to clean.
I think it might drive James a little nuts buttttt he loves me anyway. :)

Instead of cleaning two nights ago, I started to read my journal from the past two years.
I start laughing because of something I read and decided I should read it to James too.
I end up reading the whole Journal along with part of my other Journal from this past year.
We stayed up till after 3am!

________________


James got to hear 
some silly things &
about heartbreaks and tough times.
It wasn't easy reading it and reliving some memories.
BUT
then we got to the good parts.
Good parts being:
When I met James, "The funny Guy".
10/21/11
The hour(s) long phone calls.
Our first date.
11/11/11
Getting Engaged.
12/20/11
Getting Married.
03/03/12
Living day to day with each other 
& falling in love more & more.

I'm glad I read the last two years of my life with him.
It helped me see that I can really make this new year better than the years before.


Yay for 2013!




No comments:

Post a Comment