Friday, December 21, 2012

First post.

Hello friends!

I have decided to become a blogger.. again. The first time I didn't keep up with my blog posts BUT I have decided to make a new one and I'll be sure to keep up with this one. 
I plan on posting about special events and many other things.  


In a few days it will be Christmas! 
James and I have almost all of our christmas shopping done. 
  

Christmas is my FAVORITE Holiday.


I don't go too crazy with decorating but I love the stories that are told this time of year and the love that is shown. Also because I love my Savior, Jesus Christ and this holiday is about him.   anddd because I love seeing people wear the Christmas colors. especially red scarves.

So this Christmas will be the first Christmas James and I will have together being Married. 

-Married life is Great!!

After Christmas we'll be getting ready for New Years.

2013!!!

"Get out the Cider!" Sparkling Cider that is.
good stuff.

I'm really excited for the new year. That's when my little nephew (cassie&joel's baby) will be born and that means James only has 2 semesters left till graduation.


I will be so happy when he's done. I'll get to see him more! :)

This new year i'm going to set new goals. And this year I'm going to REALLY TRY to accomplish them.

#1.Read the B.O.M. all the way through.
#2.Practice my cooking and make something nice.
#3.Be pregnant & have our 1st baby. (I'll be praying for this one.)
#4.Get a job and stick with it.
#5.Start saving up $ to pay off School Loans.
#6.Be a really good Sunbeams Teacher.
#7. Go to a Jazz NBA game with James.
#8.Have an incredible Anniversary trip.  
#9.Love life a little more.
#10.Keep learning new things.


I just came up with those now & I think they're pretty good goals.

 Till next time.. have a wonderful day and think nice things.  




No comments:

Post a Comment